Mobile: 9310610344MBBS, [CAL], MHA [AIIMS, NEW DELHI]
290, NILGIRI APARTMENTS, ALKHNANDA, NEW DELHI-110019. Tel: 011-260275961[R], 9810423788
MBBS, MD [CHA] DNB [HA]
GIST OF CAREER
MBBS, M PHIL, MHA, MBA, PHD, D LITT. & NABH ASSESSOR
- He has more than 25 years experience in the field of hospital and health administration in addition to his 5 years army medical corp service. He has more than 106 publications and 9 books authorship in his credit. Conferred with UP Ratan award, Award for excellence, and FELLOW by All India Management Association,
Col (Dr) Chandra Dutta Gautam
Date of Birth 25 January 1945
1969 -AFMC Pune - MBBS
1983 0Pune University-Pune
MHA (Master of Hospital Administration)
• Served in the Army Medical Corps for nearly 35 years including Professor of Hospital Administration at AFMC Pune.
• Medical Superintendent-100 bedded Lions Neuro Sciences Centre, Lions Kidney Hospital and Urology Research Institute.
MBBS, PGDHHM, MHA (AIIMS), PGDLS,PGC QM&AHO; NABH Assessor ,ISO QMS 9001: 2008 Lead Auditor; PMP
- Asst. Professor, Dept. of Hospital Administration, AIIMS
- Served earlier in various corporate hospitals in India.
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives(ACHE),Chicago, USA; Association of professionals for Infection Control(APIC), Washington DC,USA
MBBS, MHA (AIIMS), DNB (H&HM), NABH ASSESSOR
Partner & Chief Operating Officer Healthcare Catalyst
MBBS, MD[HA]- MANIPAL, NABH Assessor
- Professor & Head Deptt of Hosp Admn & Chief Administrator -M.S.Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
- Worked as an Administrator since last 17 Years, Senate AHA Bangalore chapter in 2006 and also Executive committee Member of BoE since 2014.
MBBS, MHA [AIIMS] DHA
O/o DHMS(Army)New Delhi
- Brig I/c ADM- AMC Centre & College Lucknow.
- 30 years of Experience as an Administrator in various postings of Defence services.
MBBS, PGDHA (YMCA), DHM (AIIMAS), MBA [HCS] MANIPAL, MPHIL [HHSM] BITS PILANI,QM&AHO [AHA], Certified NABH Assessor
Profile/positionsAssociate Professor, Department of Hospital AdministrationArmed Forces Medical College, PuneFaculty with Academy of Hospital Administration, IGNOU,FICCI , MUHS, SymbiosisNational resource faculty with NDMA Qualification
MBBS from Govt. Medical College Aurangabad, 1984 . MD in Hospital Administration from AFMC, Pune, 1992 Qualified Assessor NABH [QCI] - 2006 Vice President of Operations at Columbia Asia Hospitals - INDIACOO at Aster DM Health careEx - General Manager at COLUMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 1. Medical Superintendent (Registrar) of 200 bed Military Hospital in Eastern Sector.2. Project Officer overseeing designing & planning aspects of all projects in Western Sector at HQ of Western Command. 3. Medical Officer in charge of Indian troops United Nation Mission at Angola . 4.
- Having more than eleven years of working experience in
- Healthcare Quality Management, Accreditation & Certification
- Hospital Planning & Operation
- Public Health Programme Assessment & Implementation
- Project Management
- Market Research
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- Master in Hospital & Healthcare Management