Admissions are open to MBA Hospital Administration Batch jan 2019 from UGC approved university through open and distance learning mode with intermittent classroom contact programmes are as follows:
1. MBA Hospital Administration Lateral Entry Duration -1 year.
• PG Diploma in Hosp Mgt. or equivalent from recognized University/Institute authorized by UGC/AICTE/DEC/GOI (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare).
• PG Diploma holders from NIHFW, Symbiosis, AHA, YMCA etc are also eligible for Lateral Entry.
2. MBA Hospital Administration Duration -2 years.
• Fresh MBBS/BDS/AYUSH/Nursing Graduates/ B.Sc. Nursing/ Graduates of any stream.
Students will be required to come to AHA NOIDA for contact programme of 9 days including two Saturdays & two Sundays in a year. Examinations are conducted by the University in June & December, throughout the state of UP. One can ask for exam centre of his/her choice in or closer to his/her town. Pass marks are 40% only. Subjects if not attempted or cleared can be carried forward (ATKT)
Distance Learning degrees/diplomas have same value/weightage as the regular ones for Govt. jobs & promotions etc.
We have AC accommodation for out station students available at very reasonable rates
- MBA Hospital Administration [LE] Rs 38,000/- One time (with discount**- 36,000)
- MBA Hospital Administration Rs 33,000/- per year – Total Rs 66,000/-
(With discount**-- 31,500 per year-- Total Rs.63, 000)
*Inclusive of university fees, GST 18%, faculty charges, overheads, & other incidental and miscellaneous expenses required for conducting extra training sessions/ hospital attachments /visits, lunch/ tea during the programme & courier charges for dispatching the reading material / other documents.
** Discount on extra charges is given to following category of students
Defence and paramilitary forces serving and retired persons & AHA members (life and associate)
* One may collect the prospectus with application form from below mentioned address by paying Rs 125/-by cash/local cheque.
Academy of Hospital Administration,
AHA House, C-56/43, Institutional Area,
Sector-62, NOIDA, UP-201301.Tel: 0120-4233761/62
In case the prospectus is required to be sent by courier, the candidate has to remit Rs 175/- online and provide his/her mailing address The bank details are as under.
Account Holder’s Name: Academy of Hospital Administration
Name of Bank : State Bank Of India
Account No : 31569221423
Add : D-211/1, Sector 61 NOIDA
Branch Code : SBIN0005222
Total number of seats is 30 in each programme.
For further information/clarifications, candidate may contact at
01204233761,62,63 [Off.] 9310262973 [Col CD Gautam- Director Academics]
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
with Kind Regards,
Col (Dr) C D Gautam