PG Certificate in Quality Management & Accreditation of Health Care Organization [QM&AHO]- Session Starts Every Year - Jan & Sept
6 [Six months]- Distance learning programme
The programme fulfils specific needs of middle level administrators and clinicians in health care organizations who are keen to participate in the introduction of quality management system in their organization for accreditation. It will also be of immense benefit to senior clinicians, and those clinicians currently appointed as heads of departments and engaged in administrative duties also.
- Medical, Dental graduates from a Medical/Dental Institute of India or other countries, recognized by Medical Council of India [MCI] or Dental Council of India [DCI]
- Graduates in alternative system of medicine [Ayush].
- Candidates holding MBA degree or PG Diploma in Financial, Material, Marketing or Personnel Management.
- Graduates in nursing and pharmacy or having similar technical skills in other branches of health sciences.
- Graduates in Engineering and/or Architecture associated with hospitals.
- Preference will be given to applicants having experience in hospitals or health care establishments
- RS. 38,000/- [RUPEES THIRTY EIGHT THOUSAND ONLY] which includes admission fee, tuition fee, self instructional study material, expenses during contact programme for faculty & transportation, food [two tea/Lunch during contact programmes] and examination fee + 18% GST inlcusive.
- Rs. 20,000/- [ Rupees Twenty thousand only] through DD/At par cheque in favour of Academy of Hospital Administration, payable at NOIDA, along with application form and balance Rs. 18000/-[Eighteen thousand only] on or before commencement of First/Second Contact Programme.
Click below to download Prospectus and Application form and fee details. Admission Open for SEPT 2018 batch, last date 15th AUG 2018.
Wednesday, June 20, 2018