Have a proven track record of at least twenty seven years of high quality education, training, professional consultancy to Central, State & Public sector organisation in Hospital & Health sector planning, operational management, Quality & Accreditation, health systems research, policy formulation, Biomedical equipment management and Health Technology Assessments.
Training in Quality Management Systems:
- Trained more than 450 Healthcare professionals through distance learning programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management [PGDHHM] approved by DGHS, Govt. of India.
- Trained more than 4300 Healthcare professionals through distance learning programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management [PGDHHM] in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] 2000 to 2004.
- Trained more than 500 Medical Officers through short term Management Development Programmes [6 -12 days], of UPHSDP/OHSDP/UAHSDP etc. sponsored by World Bank Projects.
- AHA has trained more than 1200 healthcare professionals in Quality Management & Accreditation of Hospitals from public and private sector.
The AHA Team of Professionals:
- Ex Professors, Associate Professors & University PG Faculty, Industry Experts– General Management, Behavioural Science, Financial Management, Hospital Management, Bio Statistics, Research Methodology,
- Senior Hospital Operations Management Consultants
- Public Health Planning and research Consultants
- Medical Colleges, Superspecialtiy Hospital, Nursing Colleges, CHC & PHC Planning & Designing Consultants
- Hospital Architects &Civil Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering Consultants
- Clinical, Supportive Services planning Consultants – A&E Services, ICU,NICU,CCU, OT, Maternity & Obestretics Services , Dialysis Units, Day Care Units, Cancer Centre, CSSD, Laundry & Linen Services, Dietary & Nutrition Services.
- Hospitals & Health Systems human resource planning experts
- Health System Equipment & Medical Technology Management Planners
- NABH Accreditation Facilitation consultancy experts
- Health System IT
- Quality Assurance in Public Health System ( New Standards Issued by Min of Health, GOI) Consultants
- Bio Medical Waste Disposal System Experts t
- Disaster Management, Medical Tourism, Telemedicine, Medical Audit Experts
Why AHA is better than others:
- India’s oldest establishment [Estd. in 1987] having a large panel of qualified and experienced faculty staff locally available for all types of management training for health & hospital services.
- We provide opportunity for training with real life situations in problem solving and decision making through group work which is only possible during our contact programmes.
- We provide platform for interaction with faculty face to face and other participants during two contact programmes essential for learning experience.
- QM&AHO Programme conducted by AHA was also appreciated and recommended through its letter by Secretary General, Quality Council of India, Govt. of India.
- Well qualified faculty trainers from AIIMS, NIHFW, Defence etc.
- Lastly, we not believe in short cuts in training activities to ensure “VALUE FOR MONEY” for our participants.